De Palm Island is Aruba’s premiere attraction offering something for everyone! We have exciting body drop slides, elegant flamingos, kids waterpark, snorkel tours, underwater helmet walk, unlimited banana boat rides, beaches, and more!
NATURAL POOL OFF-ROAD SAFARI
ARUBA'S NUMBER 1 OFF-ROAD TOUR
- Starting at: Prices subject to seasonal changes
- Adult Ages 18+
- Teenager Ages 10-17
- Child Ages 6-9
A Thrilling Jeep Tour to Aruba’s Famed Natural Pool!
Are you ready for a thrilling ride that will take you to one of Aruba’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders? Look no further than our open-air vehicle tours, where we take you on a journey through the rugged Aruban outback to witness the breathtaking Natural Pool, the Baby Natural Bridge, and the iconic California Lighthouse.
Our tours are led by knowledgeable and experienced guides who will provide you with insights and information about Aruba’s history, culture, and natural wonders. They are also dedicated to ensuring your safety and comfort throughout the tour.
- Natural Pool: Enjoy a stunning natural oasis located along the rugged Aruban outback. It’s a crystal-clear pool of water surrounded by jagged rocks and is teeming with marine life.
- California Lighthouse: Be ready to take breathtaking panoramic pictures of Aruba’s scenic coastline.
- Baby Natural Bridge: Marvel at the striking Baby Natural Bridge, a testament to the island’s incredible coastal erosion and formation.
Bring your own reusable water bottle
On this fantastic journey, let’s ditch single-use plastic and bring your reusable water bottle. We’ve got a water tank to keep you hydrated. Let’s sip, save the planet, and have a great time!
So what are you waiting for? Book your open-air ride today and experience the thrill of exploring Aruba’s hidden gems in style!
Note: Swimming and snorkeling at the Natural Pool is subject to sea conditions.
- Water (Bring your own reusable water bottle, we’ve got a water tank to keep you hydrated)
- Clean snorkel gear
Wear your swimsuit! Pack a towel, sunblock, sunglasses, a hat or visor, a camera, and shoes that will allow you comfortably walk on rocky terrain.
Round-trip transportation from most hotels is included. To confirm your pick-up time, visit one of our Activities Desks or Guest Services Desks in your hotel.
This tour is not recommended for guests with back or kidney problems or who are pregnant.
All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here
We recommend you to bring extra cash for restroom usage and other activities as most locations only accept cash.