De Palm Island is Aruba’s only all-inclusive destination offering something for everyone! We have exciting body drop slides, elegant flamingos, kids waterpark, snorkel tours, underwater helmet walk, unlimited banana boat rides, beaches, and more!
- Vehicle Seats 2 People
An Adrenaline-Pumping UTV Off-Road Adventure!
Explore the fascinating desert terrain of the island and discover Aruba’s must-see stops. You’ll also visit De Palm Island and snorkel at the coral reef, see elegant flamingos for great picture moments, grab a delicious lunch from our extensive lunch buffet and more!
- California Lighthouse
- Baby Natural Bridge and ruins
- Snorkel and flamingo encounter at De Palm Island
- Blackstone Beach
- Three Bridges Formation
- Ayo Rock Formation
- Glass Blowing Demo @ Studio Murano
- Balashi Gold Smelter Ruins
- Mangel Halto Beach for photo op
- Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Frenchman’s Pass
- Bottle of water
- Snorkel gear
- Showers and restrooms available at De Palm Island
- Buffet Lunch, Snack bar / Grill with non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks at De Palm Island
Pack sunblock, sunglasses, a camera, and shoes that will allow you to comfortably walk on rocky terrain. Goggles are available for purchase!
Round-trip transportation from most hotels is included. To confirm your pick-up time, visit one of our Activities Desks or Guest Services Desks in your hotel.
This tour is not recommended for guests with back or kidney problems or who are pregnant. Minimum age is 12 years for passengers. Minimum age to drive is 23 years old and must have a valid driver’s license.